- On 4 March 2017
- In Carnival
Our team of Tour Guides from O.L.G.A can offer you:
- A panoramic city tour with the famous « PROMENADE DES ANGLAIS », its « Belle Epoque » arquitecture, the United States dock, NICE Harbour, Mont Boron Hill (photo stop).
- Cimiez residential district and ancient hotels, including Queen Victoria’s Regina.
- Passing by the Russian orthodox Church.
- And now, feed your sweet tooth at the Candy factory FLORIAN on NICE Harbour, and try its delicious chocolate and marmelades.
- Let us now stroll the NICE old district, its baroque arquitecture( Ste Reparate and Ste Rita churches), Cours Saleya with its fruit and flower market, overclocke by the splendid Castle hill (on monday, antics market).
All Tours can depart from your hotel.
And don’t forget to make your reservation well ahead, Guides are hard to find on these special days. Please, send us your meeting time and reservation!
Find all informations on the carnival and flower parade on the official website www.nicecarnaval.com